Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 55 - 0 day - TownePlace Suites

July 9 - Winchester, VA - 0 day

Caboose's gracious parents, papa and mama nuke, have allowed us to lodge with them at the TownePlace Suites in Winchester. They have been the most generous, gracious and hospitable folks we have yet to meet. They have gone out of their way to ensure that we get a day of rest and relaxation and I cannot thank them enough for all that they have done. From a superb Japanese dinner to washing our sleeping bags and packs, they have been wonderful to us. Matt's mother even brought Harry Potter for us to catch up on before the final release next week!

1 comment:

  1. I've just found your blog and I'm hooked! I'm currently (as of June 15) living in Knoxville, TN, but I moved here from LaCrosse. Small world! I am obsessed with the idea of hiking the AT and can't stop thinking about it. I look forward to following your blog and wish you all the best in your adventure - safe travels!

    ReplyDelete